Looking for a good Mechanic in Ft Lauderdale - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-21-2017, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Looking for a good Mechanic in Ft Lauderdale

Seems hard to find someone, Anyone have ideas on where I can find a reliable trust worthy shop.

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Y2K
1st Gear

I bought my Accord new in July 2007 and have had it serviced at Holman Honda.

Of course they are not the rock bottom cheapest but their work is excellent, they use genuine Honda parts and they stand behind what they do. The last part is not always possible at small shops if the work is expensive.

A lot of the dealer experience is determined by the choice of Service Writers. I had some upsell types when I first started but ended up with Eddy Milleret who is fair and does not try to sell me services that I don’t need.

Good luck.

One Owner 2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6, AT, White/Tan
post #3 of 4 Old 10-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Out of Control

Read reviews on Yelp, Google, BBB, etc. Ask around & go talk to them, would you be comfortable ? Ask where do they source their parts from & do they charge a hourly labor rate or a book rate.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K

post #4 of 4 Old 10-08-2017, 09:20 AM

Foreign Tech. It's in Plantation on 441 just north of Broward Blvd. Former Honda/Acura master techs. Very trusted shop. Uses Honda parts. They've even let me bring my own parts when I told them I could get them discounted from Honda.

I don't take my car to mechanics much but it's my go to shop when I have hard to reach parts or if I just need to know what the issue is. They charge about $40 for diagnosis and that goes towards the total if you get the job done there.

They only do foreign cars. Mostly Hondas.

2007 EX-L 4DR
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.