Highly advising to not ever order from stockwiseauto.com - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By qman
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-27-2017, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Radio? Who needs a radio?

Highly advising to not ever order from stockwiseauto.com

Hello DA, been awhile. wanted to share an experience with you that i thought can be useful for those who are ordering parts online. Ordered brakes and a rear right caliper last august to put on my accord, from stockwiseauto.com. Everything started off fine. I got my parts in a timely fashion. The caliper, required a core deposit of $80 or so. Due to laziness, I didnt return my caliper until january, which was fine on both ends. I contacted them, let them know it was on the way, they responded, and all was dandy.

I still have YET to have my core deposit refunded. I've contacted them multiple times through email, because even when you call, you don't speak to anyone. You speak to a machine, which in turn, horribly transcribes your voicemail, and then they email you in response, which i assume is automated because i've received the same email thanking me for contacting them and that they are currently processing my refund. This has happened several times already, and i've still received no refund for my deposit. They even sent me a follow up email assuring me that it would be done this morning, and still nothing. I'm highly advising everyone to stay away from this company, as it's not worth the stress and aggravation in dealing with their customer service. stick with rockauto

2008 EX-L v6 Coupe

19" Genesis wheels 245/40/19
Stock for now
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-27-2017, 01:44 PM
Bout it, Bout it

Never heard of that site. For something as standard as brake parts, I don't know why you would deviate from well-known places like Amazon and RockAuto...

2018 Hyundai Elantra VE
2002 Honda Accord EX-L SULEV -- 205K miles
2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD -- 50K miles
2002 Infiniti I35 -- 130K miles VQ35 BABY!
post #3 of 5 Old 04-27-2017, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclasser View Post
Never heard of that site. For something as standard as brake parts, I don't know why you would deviate from well-known places like Amazon and RockAuto...
well, when i went to buy parts at that point in time, i had no idea where to get them for cheap. i used stockwise off of a recommendation from someone on this site. keep in mind, i've only been doing DIY on my car for not even a year yet, so i wasn't as worldly as i am now. everything i've purchased post stockwise, and up to this point has been from rockauto

2008 EX-L v6 Coupe

Stock for now

post #4 of 5 Old 04-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Out of Control

My neighbor always tells me "ya pay fer an edgucashun."
KW2004Accord likes this.

2003 Accord EX I4 AT (mine), K&N drop in (surprised), JL Audio TR690Txi 6X9 in the rear
2004 Accord EX I4 MT (wife's), totally bone stock except for all the crap that fills every cubic inch that is not the driver seat.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-27-2017, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by qman View Post
My neighbor always tells me "ya pay fer an edgucashun."
that's weird, mine too!

2008 EX-L v6 Coupe

Stock for now
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.