Legit Honda OEM parts store online? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-27-2017, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Legit Honda OEM parts store online?

Hi,

I realize that these vendors are often in the FAQs of their respective generations, but some of these vendors no longer exist. I am wondering if there is a master vendor list somewhere?
I was told majestic honda to be one of the better ones out there, but would like to see if there are any others.

Thank you.

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-03-2017, 09:35 PM
1st Gear

I've ordered accessories from . They are the online parts/accessory shop of Maita Honda in Sacramento, CA.

Current Vehicles

2016 White Orchid Pearl Accord EX Sedan
2011 Pearl White Hyundai Sonata GLS Sedan
2002 Mesa Beige Odyssey EX

Previous Vehicles

2004 Honda Accord LX Sedan
1994 Honda Accord LX Sedan
1992 Toyota Camry SE Sedan
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
1986 Honda Accord LXi Sedan
1982 Honda Accord Hatchback
1982 Honda Accord Sedan
post #3 of 5 Old 06-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Doritos Spinner

Garage
College Hills Honda

Sent via MHA-L29. Whatever.

2008 Honda Accord Coupé EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT PMM(sadly sold)

You will be remembered.

1999 Toyota Corolla CE 5MT SM(sold)

2009 Mazda RX-8 GT w/Navi 6MT VRM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old 06-10-2017, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Do you know if these guys have seasonal discounts? For as long as I've been in it, I haven't see specials during black friday or whatever. Just curious.

Wish they would do a sticky on this.

'05 - Accord LX - I4 Auto / Bone Stock
Past
'90 - Accord EX
'88 - Accord LX-I
'88 - Accord Hatch LX
'88 - Civic DX
post #5 of 5 Old 09-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Y2K
1st Gear

Isn't HPD OEM?

Their prices look pretty good but I haven't purchased from them.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.