Any good shops in San Antonio, Texas!? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-08-2016, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Any good shops in San Antonio, Texas!?

Just moved to San Antonio couple months ago and I need to find a good reputable shop i can trust with my car so I can get my damn coils installed. Every shop i call says they only do mustangs Nd Corvettes. shit if I was back home in Jersey i wouldn't even a problem getting em done. Need to get these done and off my list! Hit me up peeps!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

acura mdx tail lightacura rsx oem wheelsprogress rear sway bar03 honda civic radio codeviper model 5704vgrom audio review2009 honda accord tpms lightheadlight adjustment diagramwhat is a p0420 codehonda pilot 2009 gas mileageaaa vs geico roadside assistancehonda replacement batteryprimewell tireshow to program viper remotehonda accord 94 jdmquick transmission fixes2000 honda accord fuel filter locationdei glass break sensorhonda accord 2003 transmissionaux input honda odyssey 2005ny inspection ticketmeaning of taffetacost of replacing airbagsfr s vs 370zjl 6x91990 honda accord transmissionhusky floor liner reviews1992 honda accord oilsaturn 2004 vuehonda accord v6 performance partssporty rimscost for rebuilt transmissioncastrol 5w-20sluggish accelerationpush start ignition problemsb18 injectors2006 honda civic headlight bulb2004 saturn vue review2013 g37 sedan 0-60do you need a camber kit with lowering springshow to install amp to factory radiodriver side sun visor replacementmmt fuel additivesticky gas pedal2001 acura tl type s specsspoiler and wing kingsymptoms fuel pump going badhonda accord hybrid pricingalpine ere-g190trouble with pandorarota grid sizes2001 honda civic transmission rebuild6th generation accordhow to replace wiper insertssteering wheel rubber repairdap1690honda accord 2005 review98 accord transmission problemshonda civic atfpower bleed brakesvalvetrain noisehow much antifreeze to fill a radiator2007 honda accord horsepowerwobbly wobbly wop wobble wobblehonda passport problems2012 honda accords2007 honda accord lug patternhow to check power window switch with multimeterhonda power steering pump recallcentric high carbon rotorshow much are vip modular wheels2001 buick lesabre transmission problemscrv gas tank size2000 civic radio codeautogeek foam gun