Join Date: Feb 2008
location: Houston, TX
Thanked 90 Times in 49 Posts
^^ I'm glad to see the vendor has responded back. Please keep us updated on the process and the status of this saga.
For what it's worth, most Honda dealer/technicians don't differentiate the difference between A01 and A02 filters like we do. It's all the same to them so I can see why they shipped you the A02 filters and acted like it's your fault. In any case, it sucks that HondaPartsnow only properly responded after you aired it out to the public. I hope they will train the people handling your order. The way you were treated was very wrong and I hope Mr Bob Martin will do it right for you.
2013 EX-L Sport V6, MSM/Black
- Llumar 30 + Air Blue 80
- B&I Wood Trim, exLED interior, deck lid spoiler, WeatherTech floor liner
- MUGEN Hydrophilic mirror, Sill garnish, SS RSX pedals
- Injen CAI, RV6 HFPC, Redtail exhaust, Sport wheels
- Rammat BXTII, Ensolite, Big 3
- Audison bit Ten, Kenwood XR-5S, Vifa XT25, Hertz HV165, IDQ12
- RX8 Projectors w/ Curved shield + E30 lens, Hella Gen 3, Osram Xenarc 66240 CBI, Philips HIR2, VLED VX3
2008 EX-L Night Hawk/Ivory, RIP