Recommendations for alignment shop for lowered car in Charlotte, NC? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paratrooper
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-08-2016, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
Vroom Vroom

Garage
Hi all, I am looking for a shop in or around Charlotte, NC that can perform alignment on my lowered 2013 accord. Any ideas?

Firestone in Concord (in ground rack) basically said they won't do alignments on lowered cars any more.

Lambert's in kannapolis said he doesnt do rear camber because it involves "kits". I installed the Spc 3 arm kit, so not sure why he cant do it.

Please help.

UPDATE:

Found a place called "Punchy Whitaker wheel & tire pros" in Concord, NC.

Will find out Saturday how good of a job they can do.

Last edited by namegoeshere; 06-11-2016 at 12:30 PM. Reason: merge
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-11-2016, 06:06 AM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
I always google and check the reviews before going somewhere. Is that how you found Punchy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Honda Accord V6 LX - 177k
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2003 Ford F-150
2015 Rocky Mountain Soul (Runs on fat)

2005 Toyota Corolla
2011 Ninja 250R
2006 Cadillac CTS
1999 Nissan Altima

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
post #3 of 4 Old 06-11-2016, 07:41 PM
6th Gear

Garage
Man its been while almost over 10 years but when I used to live there I used to take my car to this Import Custom Auto shop on Independence BLVD going towards Monaro. I believe it's on left hand side after you pass 485. I know it's been lot of development on that route but that shop fully focused on Honda Accura. ..lol.. I had my 1996 Accord LX customized with that guy...Good luck,..

By the way did you use spring or coilover any details would be great. I'm waiting for my TEIN' SA.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

All my mods are listed here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current:
2015 Honda Accord Ex-L
2015 Honda CRV Touring
2006 Honda Odyssey REV NAV

Previously owned:
2004 Honda Civic Ex
1996 Honda Accord LX

post #4 of 4 Old 06-11-2016, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Vroom Vroom

Garage
Punchy's ended up doing a great job. $75. Car handles like a dream now. I'm on TruHart springs and struts. 2" drop.
keyun21 likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.