EXLedusa--where have they gone? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
20Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

EXLedusa--where have they gone?

I ordered an interior light kit for my 2015 Accord on Feb. 29th from EXledusa because of good reports here, but I've never received anything--no notice of shipment or anything else. I've sent three messages to them and even left two voice messages and no response at all! My PayPal payment cleared my bank on March 1st. Has anyone heard from these guys in the last two and a half weeks? I see they posted a 10% off sale for tax season about a week ago on this forum, but I've heard hide nor hair from them. This can't be typical of their business dealings or they wouldn't have so many recommendations here, but have they gone out of business?

Sent from

Advertisement

post #2 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 12:20 PM
4th Gear

Don't worry about whether they've gone out of business. If they don't deliver, file a claim with Paypal and get your money back.

Then buy from someone else. EXLedusa is not the only game in town.

Greg Juause likes this.

My latest Honda: Modern Steel 2015 V6 Touring Accord.
My first Honda: Blue 1976 Accord ("Blue" is redundant because that was the only color it came in).
post #3 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

It would be nice to know what's happened to them.

Sent from

post #4 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 02:17 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Sorry for the late process! Most of parts are ready but one part is missing i think, please PM me the order number, thanks!
post #5 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 03:12 PM
5th Gear

They do have great products but sometimes the customer service is lacking. But in the end i cant think of anyone that hasn't recieved the products they ordered. Hang in there and im sure they will arrive soon.

2015 Black Accord Coupe EX-L / NAV / v6 / Automatic / 20% tint / HID Headlights / LED Fogs / LED Interior
post #6 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 03:21 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
They do have great products but sometimes the customer service is lacking. But in the end i cant think of anyone that hasn't recieved the products they ordered. Hang in there and im sure they will arrive soon.
[soap box]
I don't know about that, Ricky Bobby. Maybe my 20+ years working in customer support makes this one of my pet peeves. IMHO, not answering customers within 2 working days is just not acceptable. Customer service is part of the product (remember, customers are paying for that). There is no such thing as "great products with lousy customer service."

The answer can be, "I'm in the middle of something, will get back to you in .... hours" (but you'd better get back to the customer as promised).
[/soap box]
white3actual likes this.

My first Honda: Blue 1976 Accord ("Blue" is redundant because that was the only color it came in).
post #7 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 03:39 PM
3rd Gear

Send a message via Yahoo to muzikman80
Always received my packages but seems like tracking info was late. I live in mass and always got my stuff quick. One of my plate lights didn't last long only complaint. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a hold of them to return a p late bulb. Just bought a new set from somewhere else. Didn't want to wait and risk getting a ticket
post #8 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 04:30 PM
3rd Gear

EXLEDUSA never sent me my vanity lights when I ordered from them back in November. I will never buy from them again.
post #9 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 05:01 PM
2nd Gear

Customer service isn't the greatest but IMO well worth the wait... I actually have an outstanding order with them too, made the purchase March 7, I was told they'd ship early this week but it's not looking like that's going to happen.
It would be nice to know when an item is on backorder, I recently purchased through The Retro fit store and they were awesome. They answered all my questions within 5 min of my inquiry and let me know prior to making the purchase that some of the items were on back order. They also provided an Eta for everything. Morimoto Hids should be in next week!!!
post #10 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 05:24 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtouring View Post
[soap box]
I don't know about that, Ricky Bobby. Maybe my 20+ years working in customer support makes this one of my pet peeves.
[/soap box]
We are so sorry for the bad customer service recently. We will have different customer service system really soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzikman80 View Post
Always received my packages but seems like tracking info was late. I live in mass and always got my stuff quick. One of my plate lights didn't last long only complaint. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a hold of them to return a p late bulb. Just bought a new set from somewhere else. Didn't want to wait and risk getting a ticket
We are really sorry about our mistake. Please contact us at

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughoutlloyd8 View Post
EXLEDUSA never sent me my vanity lights when I ordered from them back in November. I will never buy from them again.
Please contact us at and we will take care of it asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Customer service isn't the greatest but IMO well worth the wait... I actually have an outstanding order with them too, made the purchase March 7, I was told they'd ship early this week but it's not looking like that's going to happen.
It would be nice to know when an item is on backorder, I recently purchased through The Retro fit store and they were awesome. They answered all my questions within 5 min of my inquiry and let me know prior to making the purchase that some of the items were on back order. They also provided an Eta for everything. Morimoto Hids should be in next week!!!
We are so sorry for the delay. and thank you very much, we will have different customer service system really soon.

And for the parts, we order many different parts for developing new modules, however sometimes, US custom holds our package without reason for few days sometimes weeks.

We changed most of our major system, so the shipping will be much faster, and popular products like Accord interior kit and universal bulbs, they will be shipped in same day.

We are so sorry for our mistake and please PM me to get the answer faster.

Thank you very much for choosing exLEDusa and also I appreciate your patience.
post #11 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 06:40 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
[soap box]
I don't know about that, Ricky Bobby. Maybe my 20+ years working in customer support makes this one of my pet peeves. IMHO, not answering customers within 2 working days is just not acceptable. Customer service is part of the product (remember, customers are paying for that). There is no such thing as "great products with lousy customer service."

The answer can be, "I'm in the middle of something, will get back to you in .... hours" (but you'd better get back to the customer as promised).
[/soap box]
Let's get a proper perspective, if you order a $5 part it is not the same as ordering a $500 part. I have placed multiple orders with them; and yes, the communications have not always been there, but Jin does right by you. Remember, not everything is in stock and they need to import them from South Korea, so they place batch orders and wait for shipments to arrive. Remember you are not the center of the universe (with that $5 order).
-Mike
post #12 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 07:08 PM
4th Gear

I know it's off-topic, but what the heck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
Remember you are not the center of the universe (with that $5 order).
This thinking is why the quality of customer service is going down in general.

If an outfit sets up a phone line or a mailbox for customers, it'd better respond to phone calls or email messages from customers. Otherwise, why even bother?

A $5 customer today can be a $500 customer tomorrow.

Real story: I play accordion. Twice I ordered a $20 - $25 part from a big outfit. They screwed up both times and were very reluctant to fix the issues. Then last year I got a big bonus at work and wanted a $10K new accordion, do you think I ordered from them?

I am currently working for a hi-tech company. Our customers range from $500K/year (Apple, Intel, Motorola, ....) to $0/year (mainly universities and some start-ups). Of course $500K/yr customers have priority. But ALL email messages/phone calls from even $0/yr customers get replied to within 48 hrs, most of them within the same day. The reply many times are, "Sorry, that's too complicated. We can't do that for you." But they do get replied to.

In fact, many of the $0/yr customers have become $500K/yr customers. Big companies (Intel, Apple, ...) acquire start-up companies. The start-up that is acquired happens to be a $0/yr customer of ours. Now we become a vendor to the big company. Once they have a taste of what we offer, many times they (other divisions in the same company) come back for more....

That, I think, is the "proper perspective."

Quote:
... not everything is in stock and they need to import them from South Korea, so they place batch orders and wait for shipments to arrive.
That I understand, but not my problem. They have to do something to make a profit. I don't expect everything has to be here right now. But I expect clear and prompt communication. I don't think that's too much. Many times we have to tell customers that it'd take 6 months, or we couldn't deliver what they wanted at all, but we do tell them.
Aviography, enne and Tb0y like this.

post #13 of 112 Old 03-17-2016, 10:56 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Remember you are not the center of the universe (with that $5 order).
-Mike
Well that's some shitty customer service right there, bud.

If I ran a business, I wouldn't care if your order was $5 or $5,000. If you need help or have a question, you're the most important person in the world to me right there and then.
enne and Tb0y like this.
post #14 of 112 Old 03-18-2016, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

My order wasn't for $5 but $93, and my concern was absolutely no communication for two and a half weeks despite five different messages from me. They have now answered my post here, and I've sent them my order number, which I had already included in each of my messages and phone calls. I'm glad they're still in business because I'd like to get their product. But I'm afraid they won't stay in business if they don't change their respect for their customers.

Sent from
post #15 of 112 Old 03-18-2016, 09:07 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
I know it's off-topic, but what the heck!

This thinking is why the quality of customer service is going down in general.

If an outfit sets up a phone line or a mailbox for customers, it'd better respond to phone calls or email messages from customers. Otherwise, why even bother?

A $5 customer today can be a $500 customer tomorrow.

Real story: I play accordion. Twice I ordered a $20 - $25 part from a big outfit. They screwed up both times and were very reluctant to fix the issues. Then last year I got a big bonus at work and wanted a $10K new accordion, do you think I ordered from them?

I am currently working for a hi-tech company. Our customers range from $500K/year (Apple, Intel, Motorola, ....) to $0/year (mainly universities and some start-ups). Of course $500K/yr customers have priority. But ALL email messages/phone calls from even $0/yr customers get replied to within 48 hrs, most of them within the same day. The reply many times are, "Sorry, that's too complicated. We can't do that for you." But they do get replied to.

In fact, many of the $0/yr customers have become $500K/yr customers. Big companies (Intel, Apple, ...) acquire start-up companies. The start-up that is acquired happens to be a $0/yr customer of ours. Now we become a vendor to the big company. Once they have a taste of what we offer, many times they (other divisions in the same company) come back for more....

That, I think, is the "proper perspective."

That I understand, but not my problem. They have to do something to make a profit. I don't expect everything has to be here right now. But I expect clear and prompt communication. I don't think that's too much. Many times we have to tell customers that it'd take 6 months, or we couldn't deliver what they wanted at all, but we do tell them.
*slow clap*

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.