EXLedusa--where have they gone? - Page 8 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
20Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #106 of 112 Old 07-21-2016, 08:54 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl100 Magikarp View Post
Another update! Fingers crossed

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the late process! Your order will be shipped today or tomorrow, thank you so much for your patience!
For your sake, I hope they're actually pulling through. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high as I received that message more than once during the 3 months I waited for my order to ship.

Advertisement

post #107 of 112 Old 07-26-2016, 07:07 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH23 View Post
For your sake, I hope they're actually pulling through. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high as I received that message more than once during the 3 months I waited for my order to ship.
I'm probably their most annoying buyer as I have emailed them every other day since I made the order in June. But I check out the email I just received, I am super excited and hope I got everything I ordered including some freebies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent to you at the request of exLEDusa, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.

post #108 of 112 Old 07-28-2016, 01:51 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl100 Magikarp View Post
I'm probably their most annoying buyer as I have emailed them every other day since I made the order in June. But I check out the email I just received, I am super excited and hope I got everything I ordered including some freebies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent to you at the request of exLEDusa, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.
Nice!

I would order more of their products, but after that last horrible experience, I don't dare haha.

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, Philips Vision LED License Plate and Reverse Lights, Philips X-Treme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R Brake Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, Sylvania ZEVO Red LED Door Courtesy Lights

post #109 of 112 Old 08-11-2016, 08:01 AM
4th Gear

Garage
ExLEDusa.com in business?

I bought an accord kit and reverse light from them 8-04-2016. To this date not an order status change or update on my order. I call and it goes to voicemail. I face booked messaged them and they haven't read it. I emailed them and not a reply. I'm glad I paid with Paypal since I'm covered with them. How long should I wait before I make a claim? I think 1 week is more than enough ine for any company to ship out an order or at least keep you posted. Funny I order through them based on recommendations here. I normally get bulbs from vleds or superbrightleds.
post #110 of 112 Old 08-24-2016, 11:25 AM
2nd Gear

Now this was unexpected...

Well, my PayPal claim was solved in my favor and I got my money back. Hooray for PayPal. I totally forgot about my bad experience with ExLEDUSA and moved on. And now...

Yesterday, I got the lights in my mail! WTF!!! I guess it's very nice of them to send the lights regardless, even if it's been almost 4 months since the original order.

I haven't installed the things yet, so I can't speak as to the quality of the product yet. But I think it's just fair for me to recognize that ExLEDUSA was kind to me and ended up sending my order, even if they never contacted me or responded to any kind of messages.

Thank you!
post #111 of 112 Old 08-31-2016, 09:05 AM
2nd Gear

Could it be...?

After exLEDUSA surprised me by sending my courtesy lights even after the claim I filed was solved in my favor, I decided to give it another try and ordered a set of vanity lights last Friday. I live in Washington state, so they shouldn't take long for them to get to me from California. Again, I received no communication from the seller: I got the freaking lights in the mail on Tuesday! Which is better, mind you.

Could it be that they're getting back on track?

Of note, this time I created an account on their website before checkout. Maybe they don't see the orders when the customer checks out as a guest?

Thank you!
post #112 of 112 Old 09-07-2016, 07:46 AM
My First Post

I had receive my order on Friday before labor day. Nice kit I liked the LEDs, but the passenger side map light LED was broken in the packaging. So three LEDs do not light on that side. I have sent emails and used their website to get in contact with them about a replacment but I have yet to receive and response. Hopefully they respond soon! ExLED if your on here please respond!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.