EXLedusa--where have they gone? - Page 5 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
20Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #61 of 112 Old 04-08-2016, 08:07 AM
1st Gear

I'm surprised that Drive Accord is still allowing them to continue to be a sponsor of the site given all the issues with responding, unhappy customers, no product, etc.

I got a very prompt PM on Monday when I joined and complained saying the product would be shipped right away. Since then no responses to other PMs and questions in this thread. If there are issues right now they should not be taking people's money through the webstie and then just leaving them out there with no communication, product, etc. I spent almost $150 and now I'm going to have to file through PayPal and hope to get money back as I'm scrambling to order from someone else to get product now.

Advertisement

post #62 of 112 Old 04-08-2016, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I finally got my order five weeks after it was ordered and after a terrible communications gap. The product (an interior light kit for an Accord) is very nice. The custom fit pieces are excellent and really light up the interior. Definitely no complaints on the product. As to the service--besides what I've already noted, I will say that even after the weeks of NO communication from EXLEDusa, I still didn't really get the picture of what was going on. I finally got the shipping info and was a little disappointed that after all the trouble I'd had, they shipped it usps which wound up taking a week to get from Cal. to Texas. Small matter, and I had agree to Standard shipping so nothing wrong in them meeting their shipping obligations. But it would have been a nice gesture had they made up for the trouble we'd gone through by even shipping it UPS ground, which would have been three days. At least that's what I usually get from California. This is especially disappointing because in the middle of our lack of ANY communication they ran an ad here offering 10% off their products. So if I'd ordered in March instead of February I would have gotten the product way cheaper and the loss to them would be far more than they would have paid to even send it to two day air! Again, I agreed to standard shipping but in a way they agreed by taking my money immediately to ship in a timely fashion. I offer this now as a suggestion to improve their customer service. One last oddity, when I got my package the receipt had marked on the bottom in big black magic marker: "two free parking lights included for free. Thanks". Maybe that was their gesture to make up for their foul ups. The only problem is there were no extra lights in the package. Only the bulbs and assemblies that come with the interior package. Again though, I can see why people order from them because the product itself is very good.

Sent from

post #63 of 112 Old 04-08-2016, 02:41 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaztik View Post
Exledusa

You sent me a PM 3 days ago and apologized for the issue stating it would ship in 2-3 days. I wrote back same day asking for tracking info as soon as possible so I'd know if it will be to me in time for the job I have scheduled. I haven't received an email, PM, anything will any update. Please email me or PM with tracking information asap so I know what to do with the job I have scheduled.
PMed, sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtouring View Post
This is my last post in this thread.

I'm not sure I understand what the problem was/is at exLEDusa. They posted in this thread, saying that they were fixing the problem, whatever that was.

That was almost 3 weeks ago, and now whenever there is a complain from a poster here, exLEDusa replies, "PM me and we'll take care of it."

Why should anyone PM exLEDusa? The moment a store takes money from a buyer, there exists a contract. The buyer has already fulfilled his/her part (paying), the seller should too, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ACTION FROM THE BUYER.

If I were running exLEDusa, I'd hire a bunch of temporary workers. They would go through the book and ship all of the standing orders. For the back orders, I would send an email to the customer saying so with the estimate as when the order would be shipped.

Unless exLEDusa has somehow lost all the traces of the standing orders, or has a million standing orders, this shouldn't take more than a few days.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We just can't hire the people, we need skillful people, especially good at the soldering. New crews are getting used to the detailed soldering work now, we are so sorry that our process is really slow now however, we are making custom LEDs using the best quality LEDs available, speeding up the process would mean a lower quality product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Version View Post
This is incorrect information.

Here is the following invoice that YOU sent to me which I ordered.
Looking forward to my refund.

AS OF 4-7-2016 8:25am No Refund
Okay, I will issue the refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitouDark View Post
I wasn't going to post here but I've been dealing with ExLEDUSA for like the last month. They sent me the wrong Map Light several times, I can easily see the difference between 5K and 7K. They just keep apologizing saying it was the new employee fault. Basically, you need to constantly email them as they only answer email whenever they feel like. This is the 2nd time I ordered from them. First time was great, everything was good. This time, I will probably dispute to get my money back. I am tired of chasing down Mr. Jin Lee.
Sorry for the inconvenience! - Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpwjr View Post
I finally got my order five weeks after it was ordered and after a terrible communications gap. The product (an interior light kit for an Accord) is very nice. The custom fit pieces are excellent and really light up the interior. Definitely no complaints on the product. As to the service--besides what I've already noted, I will say that even after the weeks of NO communication from EXLEDusa, I still didn't really get the picture of what was going on. I finally got the shipping info and was a little disappointed that after all the trouble I'd had, they shipped it usps which wound up taking a week to get from Cal. to Texas. Small matter, and I had agree to Standard shipping so nothing wrong in them meeting their shipping obligations. But it would have been a nice gesture had they made up for the trouble we'd gone through by even shipping it UPS ground, which would have been three days. At least that's what I usually get from California. This is especially disappointing because in the middle of our lack of ANY communication they ran an ad here offering 10% off their products. So if I'd ordered in March instead of February I would have gotten the product way cheaper and the loss to them would be far more than they would have paid to even send it to two day air! Again, I agreed to standard shipping but in a way they agreed by taking my money immediately to ship in a timely fashion. I offer this now as a suggestion to improve their customer service. One last oddity, when I got my package the receipt had marked on the bottom in big black magic marker: "two free parking lights included for free. Thanks". Maybe that was their gesture to make up for their foul ups. The only problem is there were no extra lights in the package. Only the bulbs and assemblies that come with the interior package. Again though, I can see why people order from them because the product itself is very good.

Sent from
Sorry for the lack of communication and thank you for your purchase.

post #64 of 112 Old 04-09-2016, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

You're welcomed. Hope you get everything in order.

Sent from
post #65 of 112 Old 05-09-2016, 12:08 PM
1st Gear

I cannot get this company to give me an answer. My order was placed over a month ago (order ID 5276), and I am still waiting for my reverse lights for my 2015 Accord Coupe.

I realize that this company is having issues, but there has been NO effort made to return ANY of my messages. At this point, I feel that they've stole $53.

I want my reverse lights or a refund now!
post #66 of 112 Old 05-09-2016, 12:10 PM
4th Gear

Garage
have you tried calling them or texting them?

OEM
-interior illumination kit (blue)
-illuminated doorsill plates
-fog lights
-wing spoiler
-horn upgrade
-underdash insulation panel
-EX-L V6 headlight upgrade
AFTERMARKET
-300w Rockford Fosgate powered enclosure
-custom wire job and bass levelizer
-Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
-6K exLED interior light kit
-5K exLED fog lamps, switchback turn signals, and DRL's
-5K XenonDepot H11 Xtreme HID kit low beams
-Dynamat all doors and trunk
post #67 of 112 Old 05-09-2016, 12:30 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumAccord13 View Post
have you tried calling them or texting them?
Yes, I've tried calling and texting dozens of times. Their phone always goes straight to voice mail, and they haven't responded to a single text. I am furious right now.
post #68 of 112 Old 05-09-2016, 12:58 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by exLEDusa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by titaztik View Post
Exledusa

You sent me a PM 3 days ago and apologized for the issue stating it would ship in 2-3 days. I wrote back same day asking for tracking info as soon as possible so I'd know if it will be to me in time for the job I have scheduled. I haven't received an email, PM, anything will any update. Please email me or PM with tracking information asap so I know what to do with the job I have scheduled.
PMed, sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtouring View Post
This is my last post in this thread.

I'm not sure I understand what the problem was/is at exLEDusa. They posted in this thread, saying that they were fixing the problem, whatever that was.

That was almost 3 weeks ago, and now whenever there is a complain from a poster here, exLEDusa replies, "PM me and we'll take care of it."

Why should anyone PM exLEDusa? The moment a store takes money from a buyer, there exists a contract. The buyer has already fulfilled his/her part (paying), the seller should too, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ACTION FROM THE BUYER.

If I were running exLEDusa, I'd hire a bunch of temporary workers. They would go through the book and ship all of the standing orders. For the back orders, I would send an email to the customer saying so with the estimate as when the order would be shipped.

Unless exLEDusa has somehow lost all the traces of the standing orders, or has a million standing orders, this shouldn't take more than a few days.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We just can't hire the people, we need skillful people, especially good at the soldering. New crews are getting used to the detailed soldering work now, we are so sorry that our process is really slow now however, we are making custom LEDs using the best quality LEDs available, speeding up the process would mean a lower quality product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Version View Post
This is incorrect information.

Here is the following invoice that YOU sent to me which I ordered.
Looking forward to my refund.

AS OF 4-7-2016 8:25am No Refund
Okay, I will issue the refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitouDark View Post
I wasn't going to post here but I've been dealing with ExLEDUSA for like the last month. They sent me the wrong Map Light several times, I can easily see the difference between 5K and 7K. They just keep apologizing saying it was the new employee fault. Basically, you need to constantly email them as they only answer email whenever they feel like. This is the 2nd time I ordered from them. First time was great, everything was good. This time, I will probably dispute to get my money back. I am tired of chasing down Mr. Jin Lee.
Sorry for the inconvenience! - Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpwjr View Post

Sent from
Sorry for the lack of communication and thank you for your purchase.
How about you tell me when I'll receive my missing reverse lights from order # 5276??? You've done nothing but ignore my messages!
post #69 of 112 Old 05-09-2016, 12:58 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances86 View Post
Yes, I've tried calling and texting dozens of times. Their phone always goes straight to voice mail, and they haven't responded to a single text. I am furious right now.
I feel you man, I ordered the interior LED light kit for $100 back on April 19 and haven't even gotten it yet.

Previously, I was considering placing another order for some LED fogs from here but now they have pretty much just lost me as a customer. Tons of other vendors out there.

I would imagine there would be better customer service since mark up is pretty significant here, 2 little LED fog light bulbs are $55 + another $5 for shipping...

cheers,
moe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Obsidian Blue Pearl)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Polished Metal Metallic)
post #70 of 112 Old 05-10-2016, 08:57 AM
6th Gear

I don't like saying bad things about a company, especially one that's been so good to me in the past.

However, my latest order was placed 6 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I've PM'd them a few times and they always respond quickly, but only to tell me that my order will be shipped soon. They've been saying that for weeks now. They did tell me almost 3 weeks ago that one of the items I ordered was on backorder. They asked me if I'd like them to send the rest of the order first and ship the backordered part whenever it became available. I told them that would be great. Almost 2 weeks passed and still nothing, so I PM'd them again only to be told the order would ship in a few business days. Well, it's been almost a week since then and it still hasn't shipped.

2 years ago when I'd place an order with them, it would be at my doorstep within a week despite being shipped from California (I'm on the East Coast) via standard First Class Mail shipping.

I just hope the quality of the product is top-notch and worth the wait...

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, Philips Vision LED License Plate and Reverse Lights, Philips X-Treme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R Brake Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, Sylvania ZEVO Red LED Door Courtesy Lights
The Following User Says Thank You to TH23 For This Useful Post:
TheBirdMan (05-10-2016)
post #71 of 112 Old 05-10-2016, 09:09 AM
1st Gear

Just my two cents, JDMAstar is a wonderful LED automotive supplier with great customer service.

My 2004 Accord sedan is fully converted over to LED bulbs inside out.

They carry the latest products on automotive LED's especially their 8th generation LED headlights and their 3030 chipset LED's bulbs.

From my experience with this company every step of the processed went smooth as it can get.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nestaly For This Useful Post:
TheBirdMan (05-10-2016)
post #72 of 112 Old 05-10-2016, 02:24 PM
1st Gear

Yea i think i'm going to look somewhere else to and file through my bank to get something back. I ordered almost 2-3 weeks ago and have emailed 3-4 times to get some update on my package to no response. horrible customer service. HORRIBLE and i still don't have my package.
post #73 of 112 Old 05-10-2016, 02:42 PM
4th Gear

Garage
So if I were to want to swap my fog lights for better LED's, which ones would I need from JDMAstar? 5k

OEM
-interior illumination kit (blue)
-illuminated doorsill plates
-fog lights
-wing spoiler
-horn upgrade
-underdash insulation panel
-EX-L V6 headlight upgrade
AFTERMARKET
-300w Rockford Fosgate powered enclosure
-custom wire job and bass levelizer
-Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
-6K exLED interior light kit
-5K exLED fog lamps, switchback turn signals, and DRL's
-5K XenonDepot H11 Xtreme HID kit low beams
-Dynamat all doors and trunk
post #74 of 112 Old 05-10-2016, 03:37 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesthebest View Post
Just my two cents, JDMAstar is a wonderful LED automotive supplier with great customer service.

My 2004 Accord sedan is fully converted over to LED bulbs inside out.

They carry the latest products on automotive LED's especially their 8th generation LED headlights and their 3030 chipset LED's bulbs.

From my experience with this company every step of the processed went smooth as it can get.
Can you say if your headlights are obnoxious to oncoming cars? Light pattern good?

2013 Accord EX
White Orchid Pearl/ Ivory Interior
post #75 of 112 Old 05-19-2016, 12:19 PM
1st Gear

I purchased a "2 Way 2 color trunk smile LED Bar" for my Hyundai Veloster on April 26 and have not had any communication with exLEDusa. I was desperate enough to made an account on this forum as I have no other avenue to pursue. By the slim chance that exLEDusa reads this post, my ID# is 5357. Please, respond to one of the 15+ emails or 20+ phone calls I have sent your way.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.