EXLedusa--where have they gone? - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
20Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 112 Old 03-30-2016, 03:54 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpwjr View Post
Well I'm very happy that my order is being shipped today. I really hope ExLEDusa gets everything back in order. I apparently ordered at a very bad time for their business. I really do hope it goes out today. And I understand things can go wrong. I agree that if they'd just put something on their website that things were messed up it would have tamped down a lot of unfortunate feelings.

Sent from
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watthepho View Post
My exled trunk led shorted my trunk assembly. now i gotta order a new one -.- cost me 50 bucks. now im just thinking about taking it out, cause it doesnt fit snug.
Brandon, have you contacted us before? please let me know or PM me, thanks.

Advertisement

post #47 of 112 Old 03-31-2016, 10:11 AM
2nd Gear

Still waiting on my order placed March 7. March 22nd i was told it would ship in 2-3 days, March 28 they said my order was shipping that afternoon and i would receive tracking.

I have yet to receive anything, I've also reached out to them and at this point they don't respond back.

Please let me know whats going on or refund my money back.

post #48 of 112 Old 03-31-2016, 04:28 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Still waiting on my order placed March 7. March 22nd i was told it would ship in 2-3 days, March 28 they said my order was shipping that afternoon and i would receive tracking.

I have yet to receive anything, I've also reached out to them and at this point they don't respond back.

Please let me know whats going on or refund my money back.
Please PM me your order number, I will find the problem, thank you!

post #49 of 112 Old 03-31-2016, 05:47 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by exLEDusa View Post
Please PM me your order number, I will find the problem, thank you!
Pm'd
post #50 of 112 Old 04-01-2016, 01:30 PM
2nd Gear

I am so done with this company... I have no more patience for this. Never will you have my business again, a company that cannot take 30 seconds of their day to write a follow up email or PM as to why they keep pushing back my order is NOT someone worth buying products from. It's a shame that such a great product is backed by such horrible customer service.

Please note I will be filing a Paypal claim if I don't receive any type of update by end of day.
post #51 of 112 Old 04-01-2016, 02:43 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I am so done with this company... I have no more patience for this. Never will you have my business again, a company that cannot take 30 seconds of their day to write a follow up email or PM as to why they keep pushing back my order is NOT someone worth buying products from. It's a shame that such a great product is backed by such horrible customer service.

Please note I will be filing a Paypal claim if I don't receive any type of update by end of day.
I emailed... everything is okay and you will receive the products tomorrow... many thanks.
post #52 of 112 Old 04-04-2016, 06:11 AM
1st Gear

I also ordered a sequential LED bar and RTDC module almost 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing back. No shipping, verification, etc. I have a customer that needs these parts in the next week or so. If someone from exLEDusa could please let me know a status and please ship out ASAP that would be greatly appreciated. My order number 5211

Thank you

Adam
post #53 of 112 Old 04-04-2016, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

These posts really leave me confused. After having a positive experience which I mentioned earlier I placed another order for 2qty T-15 led reverse lights on March 29, 2016 at 6:29am.

March 29, 2016 at 3:59pm I sent ExLEDusa a private message thru the forum to let them know that I had received a defective dome light along with order number, picture and etc.

March 29, 2016 at 4:19pm I received a message from Jin mentioning that I had placed an order for the reverse lights and they would ship out a new dome light with my order. The order would ship in 1-3 days.

March 29, 2016 at 4:34pm Thanked Jin for the excellent customer service.

March 29, 2016 at 8:15pm I received an email confirmation of my order along with tracking info.

April 2, 2016 USPS attempted delivery but since our business was closed on Saturday they rescheduled the delivery for today April 4th which I did receive my reverse lights as well as the replacement dome light.

Sorry to hear that some people are having such a challenge with their order(s). The service I have received from them has been nothing short of exceptional.
post #54 of 112 Old 04-04-2016, 07:16 PM
1st Gear

I agree. I've ordered things in the past with no issues. Things were done well. This time though it had been almost 2 weeks with no response or information. I joined this forum today because it seems they are most active on here and I did get a PM from ExLED stating my order would ship in 2-3 days. I hope this happens as I need them by next Wednesday for a customer install.
post #55 of 112 Old 04-06-2016, 08:18 AM
1st Gear

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaztik View Post
I agree. I've ordered things in the past with no issues. Things were done well. This time though it had been almost 2 weeks with no response or information. I joined this forum today because it seems they are most active on here and I did get a PM from ExLED stating my order would ship in 2-3 days. I hope this happens as I need them by next Wednesday for a customer install.

I too have ordered from them in the past without issue.

This time is another story.
Order placed 3-24-2016
Order Processed 3-24-2016
No Further Communication
Emailed 4-4-2016
No Further Communication
PMing them today w/ order information 4-6-2016

EDITED - 4-7-2016
Received Reply saying I order parts for 96-00
Sent replay with actual exLEDusa invoice showing otherwise

We will see. For $170 + order you think there would be better communication.
If I do not hear from the within 48hrs. I will file a paypal complaint, and ask for a refund.
post #56 of 112 Old 04-06-2016, 05:34 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Version View Post
I too have ordered from them in the past without issue.

This time is another story.
Order placed 3-24-2016
Order Processed 3-24-2016
No Further Communication
Emailed 4-4-2016
No Further Communication
PMing them today w/ order information 4-6-2016

We will see. For $170 + order you think there would be better communication.
If I do not hear from the within 48hrs. I will file a paypal complaint, and ask for a refund.
You ordered the 96~00 lights and this parts are no longer available.
Refund issued, sorry for the inconvenience!
post #57 of 112 Old 04-06-2016, 09:28 PM
1st Gear

Exledusa

You sent me a PM 3 days ago and apologized for the issue stating it would ship in 2-3 days. I wrote back same day asking for tracking info as soon as possible so I'd know if it will be to me in time for the job I have scheduled. I haven't received an email, PM, anything will any update. Please email me or PM with tracking information asap so I know what to do with the job I have scheduled.
post #58 of 112 Old 04-06-2016, 09:55 PM
4th Gear

This is my last post in this thread.

I'm not sure I understand what the problem was/is at exLEDusa. They posted in this thread, saying that they were fixing the problem, whatever that was.

That was almost 3 weeks ago, and now whenever there is a complain from a poster here, exLEDusa replies, "PM me and we'll take care of it."

Why should anyone PM exLEDusa? The moment a store takes money from a buyer, there exists a contract. The buyer has already fulfilled his/her part (paying), the seller should too, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ACTION FROM THE BUYER.

If I were running exLEDusa, I'd hire a bunch of temporary workers. They would go through the book and ship all of the standing orders. For the back orders, I would send an email to the customer saying so with the estimate as when the order would be shipped.

Unless exLEDusa has somehow lost all the traces of the standing orders, or has a million standing orders, this shouldn't take more than a few days.
1accord likes this.

My latest Honda: Modern Steel 2015 V6 Touring Accord.
My first Honda: Blue 1976 Accord ("Blue" is redundant because that was the only color it came in).
post #59 of 112 Old 04-07-2016, 05:22 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by exLEDusa View Post
You ordered the 96~00 lights and this parts are no longer available.
Refund issued, sorry for the inconvenience!
This is incorrect information.

Here is the following invoice that YOU sent to me which I ordered.
Looking forward to my refund.

AS OF 4-7-2016 8:25am No Refund
post #60 of 112 Old 04-07-2016, 06:35 AM
2nd Gear

I wasn't going to post here but I've been dealing with ExLEDUSA for like the last month. They sent me the wrong Map Light several times, I can easily see the difference between 5K and 7K. They just keep apologizing saying it was the new employee fault. Basically, you need to constantly email them as they only answer email whenever they feel like. This is the 2nd time I ordered from them. First time was great, everything was good. This time, I will probably dispute to get my money back. I am tired of chasing down Mr. Jin Lee.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.