Ohio Accord owners: recommend Ohio Honda dealer - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-24-2015, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Garage
Ohio Accord owners: recommend Ohio Honda dealer

Any accord owners on here from Ohio? I'm in central ohio looking for the best dealer to go to, to get a replacement key cut/general help with programming remotes, etc.

2012 Accord LX Sedan
2.4L 46,000 miles
Crystal Black Pearl
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-04-2015, 09:24 AM
3rd Gear

This may be 5 or 6 weeks late for you, but Roush in Westerville is my dealership. Have had nothing but good service from them, bought my Fit and Coupe there. They are employee owned, and just seem more attentive than any other dealership I've dealt with, regardless of make.

'15 SMR EX-L Coupe V6 MT
Aries 3D floor/trunk mats
Opt7 Aura interior LED's

'09 SSM Fit Sport MT
Mesh condenser screen
Weathertechs
Lowes/HomeDep outdoor carpet trunk liner
post #3 of 3 Old 10-17-2016, 06:29 AM
Transmission Rebuilder

Roush is a great Dealership. I have bought a car there once and had a great experience. I have also dealt with the service department when I worked for transmission shops. Now I own a transmission shop specializing in Hondas north of Columbus about 20 minutes. We have access to all Honda Service information too!
Attached Images
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.