My Experience With Retro Solutions/Xenon Depot Compared. - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 25 Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Hi Devin,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your lights. Thank you so much for putting together such a detailed review.

If you end up taking any pictures of the outputs I would love to see the results.

Thanks for the thumbs up John! If you have any questions about the installation please let me know.

Enjoy!

Steve

Use our
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tool to find the right lighting for your Accord, and the most up-to-date Honda Accord lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement

post #17 of 25 Old 01-04-2011, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Just an update for those comparing the 2 companies. It is now January 2011, and my Xenon Depot lights are still working perfectly

post #18 of 25 Old 01-05-2011, 08:01 AM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Enjoy bud :-) Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback nearly 2.5 years later!!

Steve

Use our
tool to find the right lighting for your Accord, and the most up-to-date Honda Accord lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 |

post #19 of 25 Old 01-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Stanced 8thGen Accord

This is really good news 2.5 years after install of XenonDepot Hid and Still going..

Very very impressive

10' V6 Coupe BBP

post #20 of 25 Old 01-05-2011, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
Enjoy bud :-) Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback nearly 2.5 years later!!

Steve
NOOO problem! Thank YOU for making a product that is still working 2.5 years after installation. Couldn't be happier.
post #21 of 25 Old 10-09-2011, 05:42 AM
1st Gear

Hids

I purchased my 2010 Accord in October of 2009 and shortly afterwards purchased my HIDs from Retrosolutions without any problems whatsoever. From some of the reviews here it sounds like I got lucky with my set.

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EXL V6 W/NAV
Polished Metal Metallic
Honda Back-Up Sensors
Honda Body Side Molding
Honda Door Edge Guards
Honda Splash Guards
Honda Wheel Locks
Honda Cargo Management
Honda Interior Illumination Lights
Honda Bumper Applique
Crosstour Leather Shift Knob
Debadged

Real Rosewood Dash KIt

Retro-Solutions 55W HID Kit-5000 Bulbs
LED Interior lights
LED Tail/Brake Lights
post #22 of 25 Old 12-29-2012, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

UPDATE!

Coming up on the end of the year. It is December 29th, 2012. HIDs are STILL WORKING! That's over 4 years for those of you who are counting.

Thank you Xenon Depot. My girlfriend actually just purchased a brand new Mini Countryman, and I'm convincing her to slap a kit into that car. I know which company I'll be recommending.
post #23 of 25 Old 12-31-2012, 08:45 AM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Wow! Has it been 4 years already??? It's unbelievable how quickly time flies =)

Glad to hear you're still enjoying your =) Looks like the review was posted on October 30/08 so you're at 4 years and 2 months of use hehe

Thanks for taking the time to post up some feedback!

Steve

Use our

1-877-522-2701 |

post #24 of 25 Old 07-06-2016, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

UPDATE!

Just sold the Accord. The HIDs are STILL WORKING after 7.5 years! Great piece of equipment. Many props to Xenon Depot.
post #25 of 25 Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 AM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

DevinKato - Wow, i think i met you before I met my wife

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this up! 8 years and still going strong....

Steve

Use our

1-877-522-2701 |

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.