Curry Acura Parts no longer offering free shipping? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Curry Acura Parts no longer offering free shipping?

Went to check out with a PCV valve today and noticed that the shipping was $7.50.

Is this the end of an era?

2003 EX-L I4 5AT Sedan
2007 LX I4 5AT Sedan
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,913 Times in 1,361 Posts
Whoa....I am about to crawl in the shower and have a good cry.

You didn't enter an address in Bolivia, did you?

I just checked....free shipping for me. Maybe there is a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping? I will contact them tomorrow when they open and report back.

post #3 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBlaine View Post
Whoa....I am about to crawl in the shower and have a good cry.

You didn't enter an address in Bolivia, did you?

I just checked....free shipping for me. Maybe there is a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping? I will contact them tomorrow when they open and report back.
Mine said free shipping on the shopping cart page, but then I went through to the checkout page and it was no longer free.

I mean, at the end of the day it's just 7 bucks, but that was the main reason I used to order from Curry over College Hills/Bernardi.

2003 EX-L I4 5AT Sedan
2007 LX I4 5AT Sedan

post #4 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 05:55 PM
6th Gear

Yes they stopped free shipping. It was sometime in the last month or so.

2009 Honda Accord EX Sedan-TSX rsb, TSX AT Shift Knob, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel-My car
2006 Honda Accord SE Sedan-Sisters
2004 Nissan Frontier XE-Fathers
2004 Toyota Highlander V6-Mothers
2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan-Grandfathers
post #5 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Roll Tide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03EX View Post
Mine said free shipping on the shopping cart page, but then I went through to the checkout page and it was no longer free.
I got the same result. Time to start shopping for another cheapest vendor for all my fluids.

2007 V6 AT Sedan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 Old 05-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Bob's your UNCLE ...

Well, at least they ship to you guys AT ALL ... they won't send anything north of the border anymore.

-'07 K24/AT SE CM5

P&P ’08 TSX IM|P&P OEM Injector Base|’08 TSX TB|HPS short ram intake w/ K&N|wrapped headers
6-6 strut tower brace|Megan Racing strut tower brace|TL-S FSB|TL-S RSB
HDR grills|JDM emblems|HFP front lip|Inspire fogs|Mugen side sills|OEM deck-lid spoiler|OEM Hybrid tails|17"x7" EP-R5 (HFP) rims
ELM 327 Bluetooth|USA Spec BT-35 HON|Kicker CS65's|Kicker CS693's|LED interior bulbs
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.