Window visors, what do you guys think? - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 34 Old 04-06-2017, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

I was trying to get these for my girlfriend but I saw they were close to $200. That's double the price of my STi visors! I'm going to wait and see if I can get them for a way better price. That's ridiculous for a set of visors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 04-06-2017, 07:41 PM
4th Gear

Garage
^Same here.

I had the OEM visors on my car, but some jackal decided to yank them off my car. It's not a covered loss, and I can't justify paying $200 for another set(they were $120 when I got them the first time).

post #33 of 34 Old 09-08-2017, 12:22 PM
2017 Accord Touring

Just looked at the Weathertech window deflectors - they look decent - easy installation....but the thing I can't stand is the Weathertech logo that's 'baked in' to them. Like someone else said, the best part about them is that there's no "overlap".

post #34 of 34 Old 10-02-2017, 05:39 PM
1st Gear

I think they're very useful but without tinted windows they stick out too much and look tacky. It just looks like a cheap plastic aftermarket stick on. IMO
Advertisement

Tags
7.5 gen, visors, window visors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.