??? for those w/Spoilers - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
3Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 34 Old 03-29-2016, 10:28 AM
5th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 第9世代 View Post
Check out this thread and my posts within it: Homemade Trunk Spring Removal Tool

I made my own tool, if you could call it that. Worked just fine for my lip spoiler installation.
Im hoping this guy has already figured out the answer to this question in the past 12 years.

2013 Honda Accord EX Crystal black Pearl 33K miles
2009 Infiniti G37x sedan Liquid Platinum 53K miles
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 04-06-2016, 02:22 PM
4th Gear

Garage
If you got a factory wing spoiler, it should have come with heavy duty tension bars. Just have the shop install them when you get the spoiler put on. The trunk won't really pop open, even with the heavy duty tension bars, but it will definitely stay open. You won't have to worry about a gust of wind blowing the trunk lid down on your head.

OEM
-interior illumination kit (blue)
-illuminated doorsill plates
-fog lights
-wing spoiler
-horn upgrade
-underdash insulation panel
-EX-L V6 headlight upgrade
AFTERMARKET
-300w Rockford Fosgate powered enclosure
-custom wire job and bass levelizer
-Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
-6K exLED interior light kit
-5K exLED fog lamps, switchback turn signals, and DRL's
-5K XenonDepot H11 Xtreme HID kit low beams
-Dynamat all doors and trunk
post #33 of 34 Old 04-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Something Cliché Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoack66 View Post
My 03 coupe came with a wing on the back and still opens fully when I press the trunk release on the key fob.

2008 Accord EX-L V6 w/Navi.
HID Low's
LED Fogs
Light Smoked Tails
Sport Spoiler
19x8.5 +35 Niche Ritz Wheels
LED Interior

post #34 of 34 Old 05-07-2016, 10:00 AM
1st Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerG View Post
Congrats, you've resurrected the oldest thread I've seen on this forum.
Thanks I do what I can, lol I forgot to look at the date it was posted. My fault I'm still new at this forum thing.
TannerG likes this.

03 Honda Accord EX Coupe San Marino (Red) 2.4L DOHC K24A
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.