Thule roof rack placement measurements. - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-28-2010, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Question Thule roof rack placement measurements.

Yes, I searched first.

Looking for the official Honda placement measurements for the roof rack. Want to make sure that I have it positioned correctly.

The Thule rack with the 400xt feet is a direct fit on the Accord from my Civic. Gotta love it.

Thanks in advance.

2006 Honda Accord EX sedan
4cyl, 5 speed, graphite pearl
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-30-2010, 09:48 AM
1st Gear

Not sure about Honda, but Thule does a lot of research to get these to fit right so here is the directions for the placement according to Thule. Also, make sure you have the right fit kit that is needed. This is the one that I will be installing tomorrow when my rack comes in.

2004 Accord EX-L Deep Green Pearl
USA Spec PA15-HON2 Ipod Interface
Beltronics RX-65 Blue (hardwired)
Retro Headlights from TFR
27,000 miles on 11/28/11
post #3 of 3 Old 11-30-2010, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks. That is what I was looking for. I actually bought this rack for my Civic. I checked the fit guides for both cars, and lucky for me...they are the same

2006 Honda Accord EX sedan
4cyl, 5 speed, graphite pearl
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.