This won't hurt a bit

The case is cool, very James Bond like

Accord traded on a 14 grand cherokee limited
post #18 of 22 Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocPeanut View Post
The case is cool, very James Bond like
LOL, the cases and foam padding make sure things get there safe and sound in shipping.

post #19 of 22 Old 01-31-2014, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen89 View Post
Retrosolutions offers lifetime warranty too and comes with everything you want, also they support the true 55w HID kits. They come with a free relay harness or something like that I hear. Retrosolutions is here in the USA.
Have any1 ever claim a RS warranty? how did it goes? good or bad?

1998 Honda Accord LX Auto- 157k
post #20 of 22 Old 02-21-2014, 12:04 PM
2nd Gear

Any brand you hear from these forums will be good. These guys have tons of knowledge collectively. Just keep in mind that USUALLY the more expensive it is, the truer the White is. 4300k from TRS is pure white like you would see on 2013 BMWs. Whereas XenonDepots are more like the Acura HIDs (just a liiiiiiiitle bit of blue), DDMs usually have a noticeable blue hue- personally it was too blue for me. I've seen some really cheap ones look pure white while others look like ricer blue. Depends on your luck i guess.

I don't know about you, but I was really anal about that when I was shopping for HIDs. Hope this helps! I didn't have to pay for mine so I got the best of the best.

2013 Accord Sport / White Orchard Pearl
HIDs: Morimoto Elite HID 3Five 4300k
Fogs & Highs: Nokya 2500k
Tints: 30% All around
post #21 of 22 Old 12-03-2015, 04:48 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGEROUS View Post
my ddm kit came in a day, works well and still going strong. i can illuminate all lanes in a freeway with my 55w hids, check out the link below to see.

how you like your 55w kit
post #22 of 22 Old 06-02-2016, 08:15 AM
1st Gear

Has anyone tried the

kits?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.