FoгмFiт hood deflector installed on 15 coupe - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-25-2016, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Get off my lawn

FoгмFiт hood deflector installed on 15 coupe

After finding out that AVS and Weathertech did not go edge to edge on the coupe, I settled on the FormFit deflector. Install was straightforward, with mounting pads using 3m tape, and metal clips as well. The kit includes protective tape for the hood lip clips. The directions say to measure, but instead I temporarily mounted the deflector to the pads to line everything up, marked it with the included removable tape, and took the pads off the deflector to install them. Everything lined up fine. Only tool needed was a screwdriver. Be advised, they are in Canada, so the price was around $55 + around $55 shipping. Well worth it to me. It extends a little bit over each fender.

Attached Images

2015 EX-L coupe 6-6
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Vtec ?... i haz one ?

Garage
not my style .. looks good, reading the title i imagined some ugly trucker see through plastic from the 80s

post #3 of 4 Old 07-16-2017, 04:41 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittpa View Post
After finding out that AVS and Weathertech did not go edge to edge on the coupe, I settled on the FormFit deflector. Install was straightforward, with mounting pads using 3m tape, and metal clips as well. The kit includes protective tape for the hood lip clips. The directions say to measure, but instead I temporarily mounted the deflector to the pads to line everything up, marked it with the included removable tape, and took the pads off the deflector to install them. Everything lined up fine. Only tool needed was a screwdriver. Be advised, they are in Canada, so the price was around $55 + around $55 shipping. Well worth it to me. It extends a little bit over each fender.

Do you have the link for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #4 of 4 Old 07-16-2017, 04:55 AM Thread Starter
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dptj2003 View Post
Do you have the link for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<>

At the time, they only had photos of the sedan product, but it was a proper representation of what the coupe product looks like.

2015 EX-L coupe 6-6
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.