Body kits with purchase - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mikey40508
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-29-2016, 04:38 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Body kits with purchase

So I'm just building my 2016 Honda Accord Touring V6 on their website, and I want the Front, Rear and Side Underbody spoilers however they add upto be an extra $2,045 + Tax from the dealer (Toronto, Canada). Is there any other places that can install these spoilers on my car for cheaper without running into unnecessary issues? Also, is a Rear Wing Spoiler worth an extra $650 for you? Thanks for the responses ahead of time.

Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-10-2016, 08:49 PM
5th Gear

$650 for a rear wing spoiler is a ridiculous price. I would never pay that much for one of those when they can be had for $300....here in the states at least.

2015 Accord EX-L Coupe V6 Alabaster Silver

Mods to come soon...

I take pictures of cars!...Some of them look nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 Old 03-15-2016, 11:14 AM
6th Gear

I hate to say it but usually the accessory prices you see on the websites do not include installation YET.

$ 2,000 sounds like the Canadian price for just the parts.

post #4 of 9 Old 03-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
Yeesh.

Go online and look up body kit packages. Or buy one piece at a time as you have the money, then when you have all of it, put it on...?

1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2.3 F23A4 147K Airwrap Jet Black
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Chevy Camaro Coupe 3.8 3800 II 124K Sebring Silver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sedan 2.2 LN2 138K Sandrift Metallic
post #5 of 9 Old 03-15-2016, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey40508 View Post
$650 for a rear wing spoiler is a ridiculous price. I would never pay that much for one of those when they can be had for $300....here in the states at least.
Yeah I know. If this was a few years ago and our dollar was very close with the USD dollar, Canadian probably still would've been more expensive for no reason at all. At the current exchange rate, 650 CAD is $486.65 USD. Is there other places I can buy spoilers from or is the dealer the only place and I can get someone else to install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezyPoofs View Post
I hate to say it but usually the accessory prices you see on the websites do not include installation YET.

$ 2,000 sounds like the Canadian price for just the parts.
Jesus christ no installation in the prices!? Well $2000 CAD is $1497.76 USD. Would you pay that much for front, side and rear spoilers in the US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enne View Post
Yeesh.

Go online and look up body kit packages. Or buy one piece at a time as you have the money, then when you have all of it, put it on...?

That sounds like a good idea. I feel like I'm out of luck with these body kit packages you're talking about here in Canada. (Have no idea why everything is so expensive and not available here in Canada. There's absolutely no reason at all)

Thanks for all the responses!
post #6 of 9 Old 03-15-2016, 08:34 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordRider View Post
Yeah I know. If this was a few years ago and our dollar was very close with the USD dollar, Canadian probably still would've been more expensive for no reason at all. At the current exchange rate, 650 CAD is $486.65 USD. Is there other places I can buy spoilers from or is the dealer the only place and I can get someone else to install.

Thanks for all the responses!
You can try bernardi honda or saccucci honda, I'm not sure if they ship to canada though. Also save yourself some money and do the installation yourself. It's pretty simple.

DarkHorseMBA likes this.

2015 Accord EX-L Coupe V6 Alabaster Silver

Mods to come soon...

I take pictures of cars!...Some of them look nice.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey40508 For This Useful Post:
DarkHorseMBA (08-29-2017)
post #7 of 9 Old 03-16-2016, 04:25 PM
6th Gear

It looks like just under $ 1,400 here in the US. So that pricing difference seems about normal to me. Unfortunately for Honda Canada everything they do is in much smaller volume so I'm sure everything costs them more, on top of bilingual labels.
The Following User Says Thank You to CheezyPoofs For This Useful Post:
AccordRider (03-20-2016)
post #8 of 9 Old 07-09-2016, 04:23 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordRider View Post
So I'm just building my 2016 Honda Accord Touring V6 on their website, and I want the Front, Rear and Side Underbody spoilers however they add upto be an extra $2,045 + Tax from the dealer (Toronto, Canada). Is there any other places that can install these spoilers on my car for cheaper without running into unnecessary issues? Also, is a Rear Wing Spoiler worth an extra $650 for you? Thanks for the responses ahead of time.
I would imagine you've already purchased your Touring Accord. Didn't the side underbody spoilers come sandard on it?

2016 Accord Touring Sedan WOP:

OEM trunk tray
Sport horn upgrade
HFP 19" aluminum wheels w/ wheel locks
Window tint
Door sill plates
Mud flaps
Moon roof visor
Body side moldings
Cargo net
More to come.
post #9 of 9 Old 11-03-2016, 07:11 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Copper View Post
I would imagine you've already purchased your Touring Accord. Didn't the side underbody spoilers come sandard on it?
Nope, no underbody spoilers included in the Canadian touring.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.