Are the Honda OEM Exhaust Tips (for 7th Gen) SS or Chrome? - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 50 Old 01-12-2006, 09:53 AM
3rd Gear

Send a message via AIM to CometVR4
Walmart.....
$10 Per tip

1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 6-Spd
2004 Acura TL Navi Satin Silver Metallic
1998 Honda Accord EX V6 Taffeta White 143K SOLD
Advertisement

post #47 of 50 Old 01-12-2006, 10:03 AM
6th Gear

The V6 factory exhaust has a smaller outlet than the I4. What size are those tips?

2007 Accord EXL-V6 Sedan Auto (Alabaster Silver)
2012 Odyssey EX-L (Polished Metal Metallic)
2013 Accord EXL-I4 Sedan CVT (Obsidian Blue Pearl)
post #48 of 50 Old 12-19-2006, 02:14 PM
1st Gear

Thanks to Rogue Two I made a trip to advance auto parts and got the tip stainless oval 3 1/4 inches part number 621106 . They are now $9.44 plus tax but I wasn`t going to pay for the oem ones . The only thing is I only bought one as the oem tip had fell off one side I might need to purchase another one as it is indeed bigger .

2005 V6 Accord sedan Spoiler moonroof visor Comptech rear sway bar Ipod Mod

post #49 of 50 Old 04-24-2009, 06:33 AM
2006 Accord 2DR EX-L

thanx rogue 2

hey rogue 2, i dont think your active anymore, but your advice on the exhaust tips was dead on!.. they are a perfect fit and look absolutly awesome. thank you very much
Attached Images

2006 Accord 2DR Ex-L
post #50 of 50 Old 11-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Gen 7, V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobolong View Post
hey rogue 2, i dont think your active anymore, but your advice on the exhaust tips was dead on!.. they are a perfect fit and look absolutly awesome. thank you very much
interesting, what size are these
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.