Where to get brembo blank rotors? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 03-17-2008, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Inspire this!

Where to get brembo blank rotors?

I cant seem to find just the regular blanks....where is the cheapest place? I have seen a few of you saying $60-80 a piece....

Just need the front, and a set of EBC Greenstuff pads for front as well.

PADENJ CM Squad #10
Fujita Intake, TSX IM, Hondata IM Gasket, P2R Gasket, Ingalls TD, 08' I4-C Wheels, Ralco Pulleys, DC Header. Custom 2.5" Apexi'i WS2 exhaust. Trans cooler, oil catch can, tb bypass. Tein H-Tech, Tokico Illumina's. Skunk2 cams + Kpro (not installed)
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Just another old guy ....

Try

post #3 of 8 Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 AM

post #4 of 8 Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
5th Gear

i only see brembo blank front rotors. is there a different fitment for the rear ones? where can i get those, since tirerack doesn't sell them

2014 Lexus IS350 FSport RWD w/ VGRS 35K Miles

Other Cars that i maintain

2007 Lexus RX350 120K miles
2005 Honda Accord EXL V6 AT 80K
2004 Honda Accord EX i4 AT 180K

2007 Accord Coupe EX-L auto I4 - 130k miles Sold
post #5 of 8 Old 09-02-2009, 08:43 PM
6th Gear

I bought my Brembo blank front rotors $55 a piece(if my memory is correct) at amazon.com. I did not buy the rear ones though since I have the drums on the rear. They might/might not have them.
post #6 of 8 Old 09-10-2009, 03:24 PM
6th Gear

Off topic, but is the rotor change easy to do?

Latest mod: 35W 3000K Fogs.

2005 Accord Coupe i4
post #7 of 8 Old 09-27-2009, 09:21 PM
6th Gear

Just out of curiousity, These Brembo Blanks... I have heard that name being thrown around here a few times... What is the deal with them?

-Are they bigger rotors than stock?
-Do they require different calipers?
-Do they help in better braking?
-What are the best pads to use with them?

Thanks

2006 Accord EXL-V6 Auto 4dr (CM6)
+ Desert Mist
+ MODS: HFP suspension with Ingalls rear camber kit, Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit, Nokya Hyper Yellow drl/highs, 17mm TL rear sway bar, JBL GTO 6x9's and tweeters, splash guards, WeatherTech DigitalFit floorliners (front) and Honda all-weather floormats (rear), trunk tray, hood bra.... More to come
= Sexy
post #8 of 8 Old 09-27-2009, 10:24 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowingNFront View Post
Just out of curiousity, These Brembo Blanks... I have heard that name being thrown around here a few times... What is the deal with them?

-Are they bigger rotors than stock?
-Do they require different calipers?
-Do they help in better braking?
-What are the best pads to use with them?

Thanks
Same size as stock
Don't require different calipers
Probably same performance, but the durability and quality are higher (meaning less likely to warp, last longer, etc)
HPS, Akebono, Green Stuff, etc, etc; really that question leads into a very heated mixed subjective/objective debate;

2006 Accord V6 6spd MT Carbon Bronze/Black
62k miles total - 25k in 1y1m (New transmission 50k courtesy of Honda)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • EBC 3GD Sport Rotors (Slotted/Dimpled)[Front]
  • Akebono Street Performance Pads[Front]
  • AEM V2
  • 55% Font/5% Rear Tint
  • Interior+License Plate White LEDs
  • DDM 5k HID Lows/HIR Highs
  • Hella Micro DE fogs(OEM garnish) w/ Raptor 3k HID
  • USA-Spec PA15-HON2 iPod/AUX Input
  • Scangauge II
  • TL Switchblade Key
To install: TL-S Sway Bars; Comp-tech SS
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.