Nissan is Following Honda's trail... - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
8Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 19 Old 10-27-2017, 03:01 PM

Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,377 Posts
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time....

Advertisement

post #17 of 19 Old 10-27-2017, 05:01 PM
Old Bird...sometimes wise

Quote:
I am looking for my first job, probably waiting for 3 more months, so that I can have better options for my 1st job. Also, my university isn't in Orlando. And, I am planning to move back to SoCal or to Central Penn, FYI... Plus, why would I live with my parents if my job will be in another state or another part of FL? I may end up DYI this if I get the free time; but, I am sure one of the two cars will have an MT swap happening in the near future.
And how did you expect me, or anyone here, to know this? In truth YOU don't even know where you'll end up. I wish you the best but I'm out of this ridiculous thread. You are a young goose on a path to nowhere. Forget the damn cars, pluck your head from your arse, and try to make a future for yourself.

Good day sir or madam........

post #18 of 19 Old 10-29-2017, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcuta View Post
So, why doesn't the MDX have "mom's or dad's" in the sig? Or is it like a community share thing in your family?

We have a "community" creamer at work, that we use for coffee, since we can't figure out whose it is.
If I can include all my family's cars, I guess I have a couple of 18-wheelers too. Boy am I getting rich or what!?

You're young and ambitious, and know more about cars then many teens these days. That's a good thing. But you gotta be honest as to who owns what.

You're never taking your Accord to 1 million miles if you keep driving your parents' cars.
Not sure why my dad bought the MDX in the first place, as that's the only car sitting in the garaged unused for like 5 days every week. Plus, I clearly have no clue which car is available for me to take in the morning to college, as literally, I am limited to both the Rogue and Accord to drive to college & to high school; not the Acura.

Yes, I do accept the fact that it's not mine yet, but my parents are the ones that say all three cars are family vehicles, so there is no car that goes to one person. Thus, resulting in me frequently using the term "my car" or "my van" alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring 08 EX View Post
Dream big little sparrow! Just look at that insane Juke Nismo that got built with the powertrain from a GTR in it. Although I doubt Mom or Dad would be interested in driving it anymore afterwards. Then it would be almost yours! Except for the whole "My Dads name on the title" silliness. As a hypothetical exercise, what would happen if you got up before your father one morning and just took the Rogue for the day instead of the 6g? By this I mean, just literally took it, didn't ask, didn't tell anyone you were going to do it, just snatch the keys off the hook and go (like you would if YOUR name were on the title) Same situation, only this time with the Acura. What would the result be if you take your pick of one of "your" cars to drive?
Once, I get either the 6GA or 2GR, the title will be transferred into my name, and I may get my own insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03LXV6 View Post
If it's in the signature it must be true. There's is a Vette in the parking lot at work. I'm putting that in my signature. This weekend I'm taking my Vette to the beach.
I guess you want pics of the cars that are in the garage & pics of the keys? If so, not a prob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
And how did you expect me, or anyone here, to know this? In truth YOU don't even know where you'll end up. I wish you the best but I'm out of this ridiculous thread. You are a young goose on a path to nowhere. Forget the damn cars, pluck your head from your arse, and try to make a future for yourself.

Good day sir........
Sir, I just wanted to point something out about other manufacturers, doing similar things like Honda, as there are many non-car people in this world. In a few months, the location on my profile will change to a different city. And, unlike other people, I had negative experiences in public transportation systems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 113K (SSM)

Parents:
Pato- 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 2.5L CVT- 45k (ABM)
Lelu 2.0- 2017 Acura MDX w/ Tech 3.5L 9AT-- 3k (BCP)

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res 3.5L- 151k (SGM)(traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback GLS- Idk miles (Silver) totaled

post #19 of 19 Old 10-29-2017, 07:37 AM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by datechbpss101 View Post
Today, while looking at some mods that I would like to do for one of the cars I will be driving, I happen to run into few things that the Nissan X-trail (looks identical to the Nissan Rogue, but called X-trail in the most parts of the world), has better offers than the Rogue. I just only compiled 4 of the most obvious things in this NicoClub thread:

Its interesting that the X-trail paired to the same 2.5L engine, has a 6spd manual as an option and has a diesiel as an engine option, while the USA and Canada versions only have the 2.5L engine and CVT transmission.
Only a CVT and No diesel, Go figure. EPA strikes again. Scumbags.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.