512 Project by Hellaflush X Stanceworks - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-09-2010, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

512 Project by Hellaflush X Stanceworks

You've read the title... who's going?!

It's JUNE 26, IN AUSTIN!

There's also a "massive rollout" from Houston & Dallas. Seems like this will be a pretty big event, guys!

FOR MORE INFO:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DALLAS TO AUSTIN!

Hellaflush Highway Meet... LOL. Actually, my friend's car messed up an hour away from Austin, so what did I do? Towed it all the way to Driveway Austin, where the 512 project was held at, OF COURSE! :] In style.... LOL.

What does my window say?

"HER CAR ----->" because my boyfriend was the one driving there, hahah..

Before going, I got my Megan Camber Kit and sway bar installed.... Also, replaced the toe, & got an alignment. What's that stuff on my hood, you sayyy?

ROAD WRAP!!!

I was pleased with the road wrap, as it was as easy to remove as shown on their website. I would definitely recommend it. Especially in this heat, tape is going to leave a nasty residue. To get some, go here:

I didn't get to take all the photos that I wanted to... The sun was shining so bright I couldn't even see the screen. Plus, having to tow my friend's EK there, and calling towing companies to see who would tow it 200 miles so we could get it back to dallas, kind of killed the mood, a bit. Sorry guys!

I was really let down that I was the only accord there. I don't know if you guys carpooled with someone else or what... but if you didn't get to come out, you didn't miss much.

2010 ACCORD COUPE V6 EX-L WITH NAVI BBP -MINE!
Megan Racing Coilovers - Megan Racing Camber Kit - Progress Sway Bar - SPC Toe - WeatherTech Window Visors "Dark" - HFP Front Lip - Color-matched Engine Cover, Brake Calipers & Muffler Tips - HID headlights & foglights

2003 ACCORD COUPE V6 EX - SATIN BLACK -BOYFRIEND'S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

14 views, still... nobody?

i was hoping i wouldn't be the only accord there. guess not < / 3 represent, you guys! LOL.

Megan Racing Coilovers - Megan Racing Camber Kit - Progress Sway Bar - SPC Toe - WeatherTech Window Visors "Dark" - HFP Front Lip - Color-matched Engine Cover, Brake Calipers & Muffler Tips - HID headlights & foglights

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old 06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
banned

Joyce is probably going, a 7th gen Accord sedan ..the ROTM of v6p. I think.

post #4 of 10 Old 06-27-2010, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Updated first post. I was the only accord there.

Where were the rest of you?!

post #5 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 02:08 AM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to Mochimellow
=( i dont see any hellaflushness

Offset is Everything.
Wheels up for sale
post #6 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochimellow View Post
=( i dont see any hellaflushness
Lol yes I know. I went only to spectate. But the other two registered.

post #7 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Out of Control

Send a message via Yahoo to chaqui74
where are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 ASM Accord V6
Vossen VVS-CV3
F20x9-225/35/20
R20X10.5-255/35/20
Megan SS Coilover
HID's 5k Headlights/Fog lights
15% Tints
P2R T/B Spacer
K&N Air Filter
post #8 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

I didn't take these pics.

My homeboys, Eddie & Phi's rides. Eddie's EK is the one we towed to the meet.

This g35 belongs to Chris. The same guy on the "Dallas Leg" picture up top, from the mayday caravan rollout.

post #9 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 12:17 PM
4th Gear

Wow Ive never seen road wrap before, how does it compare with using blue painters tape?

09' Taffeta White Coupe I4 EX

Tints: 20% side. 5% rear window
DDM 55watt 6k HIDS
JDM red "H" symbols
De-badged
H&R Sport Springs Set
Weather-tech Visors
Vinyled all the chrome parts
LED lights: dome/map/liscense plate

WANTS: HFP front kit. Maybe side skirts
Rims (Don't know which ones yet)
Greddy SE exhaust
post #10 of 10 Old 06-28-2010, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHANHNGO View Post
Wow Ive never seen road wrap before, how does it compare with using blue painters tape?
I was pleased with this product. Using painters tape, depending on brand, sometimes leaves a sticky residue. Especially when it's out baking in 90-100+ degree heat. Application was easier and quicker than applying loads of painters tape. Also, a lot of the guys that went to the meet left the painters tape on their cars because they were "too lazy" or didn't want to go through the hassle of peeling it all off, only to have to reapply it in a few hours. With the road wrap, I pulled over before I pulled into the meet and took it off in a few seconds. I'd definitely recommend this product over painters tape. However, some like the painters tape, some have fun with it, and go a little overboard with it. Hahah.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.