Do you own a pet? What sorta hobbies do you enjoy? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
11Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 71 Old 03-03-2015, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Do you own a pet? What sorta hobbies do you enjoy?

i'm a Fish Guy and currently got:

1-30 Gallon, 1-20 Gal Guppy Tank, 1-10 Gal Preg. Guppy Tank, 1-5 Gal Guppy fry Tank, 1-2.5 Snail Tank

hobbies: try to workout when possible and into Gaming

this is my Main 30 gallon tank with real Plants after putting in Substrate, had medium blasted white sand and looked great:

2 Bala Sharks
2 White Tetra
2 Blushing Heart Tetra
2 Pearl Danios
2 Gold Danios
2 Peppermint Tetras

old pics:

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 11:52 AM
2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

Garage
pets

I have two dogs, a saltwater tank and do photography.

Roger in Mesa

*** DON'T BUY FROM SUPERSTITION SPRINGS HONDA in Mesa, AZ ---> ASK ME WHY!

2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 A6 White Orchid Pearl - current
1999 Chevrolet Silverado Crew 4x4 - current

2013 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 A6 Alabaster Silver - traded
2008 Civic Si Sedan Fiji Blue Pearl - traded
1985 300ZX V6 Metallic Silver - Sold
2005 Chevolet Silverado V-8 Long Bed White - Traded
2000 Chevolet Blazer V6 - Traded
1976 Kalifornia Jet Boat 455 Olds Predator 928 CFM Carb. - Sold
post #3 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 01:00 PM
4th Gear

I have a huge 105lb Doberman Pincher. Ride dirtbikes, mountain bikes, lift weights and anything water related....

2015 Honda Accord LX 6 speed Modern Steel Metallic
1998 VW Jetta Tdi Polo White with 372k miles daily driver

DIY 9th Gen Honda Accord videos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Yes, I'm a girl.

I love dobermans. My aunt had one years ago and when he was older he had cancer in a rear leg that had to be amputated. We thought he'd slow down a little bit, but it didn't slow him down at all. He was still bringing home rabbits until about a week before he died.

~Jen~
2008 EX-L V6 Coupe - BBP
2004 EX-L V6 Coupe - SMR - RIP :(
post #5 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 04:08 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenerationX View Post
I love dobermans. My aunt had one years ago and when he was older he had cancer in a rear leg that had to be amputated. We thought he'd slow down a little bit, but it didn't slow him down at all. He was still bringing home rabbits until about a week before he died.
Yes Diesel (the Doberman) can easily catch rabbits and birds in flight that swoop at him. He is the fastest big dog I have ever seen. He loves to chase cats but I think he knows that their claws hurt a little.

I had a female before him that lived 14.5 years, looked exactly like Diesel does. She was way smarter but he is more affectionate I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes, I'm a girl.

I noticed the same thing. She had a brother and sister pair.. he was the more affectionate one. He'd actually let you snuggle and be a good doggy pillow. She wanted nothing to do with anyone that didn't have a piece of bacon or sausage.

I had a boxer who was my baby. He was the smartest dog I ever had.... really needed to have something to do or he'd find something to get into. All fun and games until a dog figures out how to open the fridge and cupboards and help himself. He lived to 12... which is ancient for a boxer. I still miss him.

I used to have horses, but can't afford the upkeep anymore. They're WAY more expensive than cars, at least at the upper levels. Now I just jump on the crazy untrainable things people around here like to pick up from the racetrack. There's one I like to call Elmer because he really would have been better as glue. He is cute though. lol

~Jen~
2008 EX-L V6 Coupe - BBP
post #7 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 05:15 PM
4th Gear

There are tons of people around here that have horses. Even have some parks that have horse trails near my house. I have semi ridden a few, but am kind of leary of them since I don't really understand them. I would love to go out West and ride one across the open prairie and shoot a lever action Winchester at some targets like a real cowboy does. LOL

post #8 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes, I'm a girl.

I'd suggest not doing that on a thoroughbred... you'll end up in Canada or Mexico depending on which way you're pointing.

~Jen~
2008 EX-L V6 Coupe - BBP
post #9 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 09:43 PM
6th Gear

Do you own a pet? if not, what sorta hobbies do you enjoy?

No pet as I cannot handle the responsibility unfortunately.

My hobbies: youtube, soccer, play semi-pro football, cardiovascular training, skateboarding, Lego, window shopping, traveling, learning MT, muscle cars, hang out with my deaf friends, learn new languages, forum participation, reading current event, eat at Carls Jr/Hardee and Taco Bell, watching chicks down the street (comeon now don't say you don't too)

There are more but I'll stop here folks...
post #10 of 71 Old 03-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Just here for the food

i wish i had a pet. haha.

here are most of my hobbies.. i say most because i can never name all of them lol: computer stuff, youtube (because what is television? lol), piano, bass, guitar, drums, writing, philosophy, conceptual stuff, photography, videography, driving, practicing MT, forum-ing, and sleeping. oh, my girlfriend and i made 2yrs last month on the 16th.

'09 EX-L Sedan L4 "Nina" | NH578
Current mods:
  • LED interior lights (warm white dome + map | blue courtesy/door)

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • 6000k COB LED Bar DRL/Fogs (just for looks) INOP

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • NOKYA Hyper Yellows for DRLs/Highs
Upcoming:
– Plasti-dip stuff
– 2G TSX XM antenna swap
– Deck lid spoiler
– Black out roof
– LED fog light kit/mod

"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein
post #11 of 71 Old 03-08-2015, 04:12 AM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenerationX View Post
I'd suggest not doing that on a thoroughbred... you'll end up in Canada or Mexico depending on which way you're pointing.
Ok no Mustangs or Arabians for me. Maybe a nice Tenessee Walker is more manageable.

post #12 of 71 Old 03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Fear The Turtle!

2 Shetland Sheepdogs... Vixen (the Bi-blue) and Nessie

'61 Impala and my Dad's '69 Camaro

And the house, baby and wife... These take the most amount of time (for obvious reasons to anyone married)

GradyPhilpott likes this.

Mike

2006 Accord EX-L K24 5MT ASM -

1961 Impala 2 Door Sedan Flat Roof 3MT -

2011 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Wife's
2008 Hyundai Sonata SE V6
2012 Tacoma TRD Sport CCSB 1GR 6MT 4WD MGM
2011 Civic Si K20 6MT CBP
2001 Pathfinder SE VQ35 5MT SB
2006 Excursion Limited V10 4WD 4AT
1997 Pathfinder SE VG33 5AT
1999 ML320 5AT
1996 Accord LX F22 4AT
post #13 of 71 Old 03-09-2015, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlyV6 View Post
a saltwater tank
a photographer but no pics of the Tank?

i would love to have Saltwater but the upkeep is way more extensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselworld View Post
I have a huge 105lb Doberman Pincher. Ride dirtbikes, mountain bikes, lift weights and anything water related....
i thought you were just joking and would post a pic of a Mini

good looking dog

i used to lift or do some form of cardio 5 days a week. 1st time in a long time i've been sidelined from even doing basic cardio

Quote:
Originally Posted by teezythakidd View Post
youtube (because what is television? lol)
k what the heck is this YouTube?

honestly i'm a huge fan of TV and current fav. show has gotta be:

The Walking Dead

i venture to YouTube every now and then to watch a PodCast or Music Videos, your telling me you spend more time on YT > TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post

is it wrong that i think the 1st picture is way more awesome?

the bottom pic is what its all about or so i'm told

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*
post #14 of 71 Old 03-09-2015, 07:06 AM
6th Gear

I don't have a pet of my own, but I see my girlfriend's dog more than I see my girlfriend since I take her for walks at lunch time. She's a black lab-shepherd mix that was trained as a seeing-eye dog, but failed. She's pushing 14 and doesn't act a day over 4. There's also a cat that hides under the bed most of the time.

I have a tendency to pick up hobbies, drop them for a while, then pick them up again. Off the top of my head, my interests over the years have included photography, aviation, learning about cars, cooking, tinkering with computers and Android devices, fishing, playing beer league hockey, and watching/going to hockey, football, and baseball games. Unlike most guys my age (28), I haven't been into video games for years, but I do like my flight simulator.

Haven't done much with photography in a while (it was easier when I was in college in the mountains), and I have yet to get my pilot's license for financial reasons, but I'm hoping to do more of both someday. I guess I can pick up my camera any time I want, but it seems there's always somewhere to be or something to do, so I never think about just grabbing it and going out to see what I can shoot. I think the pilot's license might only be a year or two away... just need to buy a ring and a house first.

Mike

2014 Accord Sport MT · Modern Steel Metallic

Hers: 2014 Elantra SE AT
Beater: 1997 Camry LE AT
post #15 of 71 Old 03-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Fear The Turtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2i2dk1ny2i3 View Post

is it wrong that i think the 1st picture is way more awesome?

the bottom pic is what its all about or so i'm told
Haha I thought the same thing, you just won't get it until you have a kid.

But...that Camaro is pretty awesome. Not a lot of vehicles can get your adrenaline pumping so quickly without having to go 100 mph.

Mike

2006 Accord EX-L K24 5MT ASM -

1961 Impala 2 Door Sedan Flat Roof 3MT -

2011 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Wife's
2008 Hyundai Sonata SE V6
2012 Tacoma TRD Sport CCSB 1GR 6MT 4WD MGM
2011 Civic Si K20 6MT CBP
2001 Pathfinder SE VQ35 5MT SB
2006 Excursion Limited V10 4WD 4AT
1997 Pathfinder SE VG33 5AT
1999 ML320 5AT
1996 Accord LX F22 4AT
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.