Finding dead bees on your car - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-12-2013, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Finding dead bees on your car

For me this has been an on-going problem since Summer. I would find bee poo (yellow thingy) and occasionally dead bees on my car. Usually found on the hood or the front windshield. I do have plants and some trees around my house but how come do they choose to torture my car? I just recently bought a car cover and it's been really useful for this situation.

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-24-2013, 09:45 AM
G37S

Odd you're finding dead bees on your car...

post #3 of 4 Old 10-24-2013, 11:31 AM

If the car is black put some yellow stripes on it and chase after them.

post #4 of 4 Old 11-02-2013, 02:25 AM
5 Speed CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatinSilver View Post
If the car is black put some yellow stripes on it and chase after them.
yea right, i have the champagne (isn't it kinda yellowish a bit :p) color accord on my car, and for some reason it attracts more bee poo, no matter even after i wash it and couple minutes later another yellow poo. unlike my brother's silver accord, he rarely have this problem...

EDIT: OOH Wait i know what you meant now lol..... Half sleepy...
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.